Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thinking of Green

I've been thinking of green a lot lately. Not being green (well, that too) but green food. St. Patrick's Day is coming up and if yer anything like we are, you like to take advantage of any day that can be a celebration. So for now, my head is swimming with rainbow crafts and green recipes. What do you think? Do you have any favorite green recipes you make? Fun desserts, savory sandwiches, veggie dips? I have a lot of ideas in my head for flavors that may appear more sophisticated but they're not. I know oodles of kidlets that like to chow down on pesto and greens and such so I may pop a few of them up here on the 'do but if you have anything you'd like to share, send us an email at scrumdillydo, gmail and we'll pop it up here for all our scrumdilly-doers to try. Or, you can post a pic in the flickr group (please do, it's a little lonely in there). Yay for green!

No comments:

Post a Comment