Friday, November 8, 2013

jack o' lantern felt fun

The kiddos at school love themselves a flannel board. For Halloween I had planned on making a jack o' lantern board for them but time ran away from me.
 Then I found this pumpkin placemat decoration thing at either Micheal's, The Dollar Tree, or Target, I cannot remember. Either way, an idea bloomed. All I needed now was to get to work cutting out shapes for funny face making.
 And then that pesky time thing ran away once again but I stumbled upon sticky felt face pieces for pumpkins at Target and I snatched up one of each design. There were four in all.
After backing the sticky bits with regular old felt we were ready to decorate!
I supplemented the pieces with a bunch of circles and triangles cut from felt and popped them into the tray on our sticky easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment